Trump: Happy that Harry and Meghan have left the US
The news that Prince Harry and Meghan Sussex (formerly Markle) plan to return to the UK pleases Donald Trump.
– I'm happy. I'm not a fan of them, says the US president.
Six years after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex left their roles in the British court and moved to the US, British media reported in August that they were moving back. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not resume their royal roles, but King Charles is said to have welcomed the opportunity to see his youngest son more often – which Trump cannot understand.
– Maybe I'm different. I wouldn't have taken him back if I had been part of the royal family, he says.
– I think they showed great disrespect to the royal family. I didn't like the way she acted. I think she was terribly disrespectful to the Queen and King Charles.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar