fredag 25 augusti 2023

whatshappeningThailand

8 ชม. 
 
Move Forward Party leader Pita Limjaroenrat said Friday afternoon he rang up PM Srettha Thavisin to congratulate him and urges Srettha to not just solve economic, education and environmental problems but also the "crisis of faith" in democracy among the people. Pita said he wishes Srettha to truly becomes people's PM. #Thailand #WhatsHappeningInThailand #Srettha #Pita

อาจเป็นรูปภาพของ 2 คน, ชุดสูท, ห้องข่าว และ ข้อความ 

Move Forward Party leader Pita Limjaroenrat said Friday he doesn't want to be the opposition leader because his original plan was to become PM but will continue to play a role as party leader. "I don't think people voted for me to become opposition leader. So I think since I didn't get the post that I wanted I must prepare to be PM candidate for the next election," said Pita, adding that MFP will be proactive as opposition party. Pita also added that First Deputy House Speaker Padipat Santipada, who’s from his party, wants to maintain his post. #Thailand #whatshappeningThailand #Pita

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar