måndag 21 juni 2021

WhatsApp message to digital economy minister Chaiwat Thanakamanusorn

I sent a WhatsApp message to digital economy minister Chaiwat Thanakamanusorn to report a serious case of fake news. Hopefully he will now swiftly investigate and take appropriate action.

Bild

Just hit 350,000 followers on Facebook. Many thanks to everybody who supports my work  Also a special mention for digital economy minister Chaiwut Thanakamanusorn, who boosted my following by 20,000 after he falsely claimed he would get me blocked on Facebook. Thanks bro!
 
Bild 
 
Hi@prdthailand and@SangratTanee I’d like to officially report a case of fake news for the government to investigate. On June 3, digital economy minister Chaiwut Thanakhamanusorn said I would be blocked on Facebook with 24 hours. This did not happen. Chaiwut spread fake news.
 
Bild
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar